Africans love travel adventures most especially people from Nigeria. Are you a Nigerian and you want to know the Visa Requirements for Nigerians going to Ghana? then this is your lucky day because this article will explain all you need to know about the visa requirements for Nigeria visiting Ghana and all you need to know about your journey.
- As a Nigerian who wishes to visit Ghana, it will please you to know that you don’t need Visa to journey to Ghana and stay for up to 90 days. This is due to the
- Nigerians in Ghana who wish to extend their stay in Ghana should apply for an extension at the Immigration office in Ghana.
- Even though traveling to Ghana is Visa-free, you still need a passport that is valid for at least six (6) months of your arrival and exit from Ghana. Also, you should try making sure that there is a blank space in your passport for entry stamp
- Visitors who are not up to the age of 18, traveling to Ghana should try coming along with a copy of the date of birth certificate, and also, they must present a signed
- If you are entering ghana with the sum of $5,000, you will have to declare it.
- Before going to Ghana, you have to book a round ticket and you must be able to show proof of fund that will cover up your expenses during your stay duration in ghana. Also, you have to provide proof of your accommodation in Ghana.
- As a Nigerian, you can fly to Ghana from any international airport in Nigeria. We recommend Abuja or Lagos.
- Some of these airlines that frequently move from
- Note that, the travel duration from Abuja to Accra will take one (1) hour 50 minutes, and from Lagos to Accra will take an hour.
- As a visitor to Ghana, you can move around their cities and get familiar with the surroundings, and their people’s way of life. Moving around Ghana is very possible with the use of
- Ghana is accommodating to all religions such and Christianity, Islam, and other
- Ghana is multilingual. There are over 80 languages been spoken in Ghana with English as their official language. The most spoken Ghana
- Ghana has lots of delicacies and varieties. Some of their popular dishes include
- If you are going to Ghana as a tourist, you are likely to spend
- Ghana socket and plug is a type D and G product. The usual voltage is
- Ghana is an hour ahead of Nigeria because they make use of
- The currency used by Ghanaians is Cedi. Tourist with foreign currency can exchange their currency at the bank or any popular exchange platform in Ghana.
- The climate of Ghana is tropical. It is humid and hot in the southwest, dry and hot in the north, and the eastern coastal belt Is dry and warm.
- The perfect time to make your visit to Ghana is during the
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Is Ghana safe for tourist visits?
- In Africa, Ghana has one of the lowest crime rates therefore, Ghana is safe for tourists. Even with a low crime rate, there are still reports of petty theft, pick-pockets, so, tourists should also be cautious of their surroundings and environments
2. Do Nigerians need a visa to travel to Ghana?
- As a Nigerian, you do not need Visa to travel to Ghana and stay up to 90 days but you still need a passport that is valid for at least six (6) months of your arrival and exit from Ghana
3. What is the climatic condition in Ghana?
- The climate for Ghana is tropical but is also depends on the region of the country. The eastern coastal belt Is dry and warm, The southwest is hot and humid, and the north is dry and hot.
4. As a visitor, what can I wear in Ghana?
- The weather of Ghana is hot so visitors wear light clothes to avoid excess heat and functioning footwear.
5. When is the best time to travel to Ghana
- The best time to visit Ghana is during November and March because, during this period, the rainfall is less and won’t have to ruin your fun.
6. How Good is the Telex network coverage in Ghana??
- Telex has a very high network coverage