Steps To Apply for FUTO JUPEB Programme 2020/2021. Keep on reason to know more about the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Programme.
Have you been looking for an opportunity to study at the Federal University of Technology Owerri? Then this opportunity is for you because FUTO has on its portal announced that they are inviting students who are qualified to partake in the one-year Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
What Qualification must you obtain to qualify for the one-year Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme?
As a candidate, to be qualified for the JUPEB Programme you must have obtained at least five (5) credits in relevant subjects which includes Mathematics and English Language.
You must have credits in these relevant subjects in no more than two (2) sittings on your WAEC, NABTEB, or NECO.
Importance of JUPEB Programme in FUTO
The benefit of this program is very attracting.
After you must have finished your JUPEB Programme, it will qualify you for admission through Direct Entry (DE) and Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) into Two Hundred Level (200 Level) in the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO).
Steps To Apply for FUTO JUPEB Programme 2020/2021
Below are all steps and processes to apply for JUPEB Programme 2020/2021 academic session.
As an aspirant of the institution, you are advised that you log into the school website www.futo.edu.ng and check for your interested Programme of study for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Payment and Registration
Please note before making any payment that, no payment is refundable. Once you have paid, you can’t request your money back.
Through the FUTO Remita payment platform, all aspirants are to make a payment of N16,000.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira) Only.
Steps to apply for FUTO JUPEB programme
- All candidates are to first visit the school official portal www.futo.edu.ng
- Locate the “Prospective Student” and tap it. It will enable you to see different online forms
- Tap the one you are interested in which is ‘JUPEB Application’
- A box requesting your phone number will appear. Fill in your valid phone number and submit
- Your names would be requested of you. Fill your names which include your Surname, First name, and Middle name respectively, then submit.
- Automatically, an Invoice would be generated, print it out. Carry the Invoice to the bank and make your payment.
- When you are done with payment, go through step 1 – 4 again
- You would be given the opportunity to fill the form, also, you will attach your passport to the form. Passport should have a red background
- Old passports are not allowed. Your passport should be recently taken. The maximum size is 50kb
- Proceed to complete your online application form and submit.
- Print your acknowledgment slip out
Please Note That:
- The Deadline for this application process is October 30, 2020, after which you will not be able to apply for the program again.
- FUTO does not have any affiliated agents anywhere. Don’t make any payment to people who pose themselves as agents.
- To make your payment, visit futo.edu.ng and follow the above steps.
- To apply also visit futo.edu.ng
- In JUPEB, Post-UTME examination is not required but aspirants of the institution must purchase the JAMB Direct Entry Form.
- The screening exercise date for JUPEB will be sent across to applicants through SMS