How to Check Your Admission Status in FUTO for 2020/2021. Read more to know on the steps to take while registering as a new student in FUTO.
Before you start attending lectures in FUTO, you have to first of all gain admission into the Institution.
Below are the steps to check your FUTO Admission Status.
How to Check Your Admission Status
- Firstly, you have to visit the school portal www.futo.edu.ng
- Located “Prospective student” and tap on it
- Tap on “Check Admission status”
- An option that says “Click here to Check 2019/2021 Undergraduate Admission Status” will appear, click on it
- A box will appear, asking for your JAMB Registration Number, fill in your JAMB Reg. NO and click on submit to check your admission status.
- After you must have Checked your admission status, tap on the “Click here Link” in other to continue with your registration
- You would be directed to where you will have to fill in your O’Level certificate, the year you wrote your O’Level, Your Examination NO., and Scratch Card pin
- Any candidate with two (2) sitting in their result must also provide two (2) scratch card pin.
How to Verify your Registration on Your Portal Account
- On the school website, you will see ‘Portal’ tap on it
- It will direct you to a place where you will see ‘Verify your Account’ in order to create your login details
- Your JAMB registration number had already been set at the default login details for both the username and password
- Login to your account with your JAMB registration number
- Tap on “Change Password” then put in your preferred password.